Sunday, July 27, 2014

Early Retirement

The past two years have been insane but I'm thankful to be strong enough to still be around despite the lack of support from friends and family. The people I've been closest to in my entire life have basically given up because my medical conditions are too stressful for THEM. Anyway, enough about what I can't change. I'm taking this downtime to focus on the things that will help me pass the time, distract myself from the negative, and express myself. This basically means tv/movies/youtube, reading anything I can get my hands on, writing and sending mail, drawing/doodling, cooking, and whatever else I feel like doing when I have the energy.

This blog will now cover reviews of whichever form of media I've been viewing, photos of whatever I've made or have been working on, random conversations and observations, and my hopes/dreams/goals for the future.

I welcome comments, suggestions and recommendations of any sort, and correspendence if you'd like to be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment